Unexpectedly, today was fun:
1. I met a really cool girl from Zimbabwe. Now that I think of it, it’s totally ridiculous, but I don’t think I’ve ever met a person from Zimbabwe before. She’s, like, a bit cute, a bit scary, totally geeky*, and TOUGH LIKE YAY.
I’M A FAN.
(Btw: her daughter is tall and a consumate tomboy, and beats up all the boys in the neighbourhood, so TCGFZ has to make rounds apologizing to people all the time**)
2. Then, back on the train, there was this Canadian woman, and this cool Pakistani guy AND WE HAD A GEEKOUT THAT MUST HAVE BEEN VISIBLE FROM SPACE OR SOMETHING *GEEKS OUT*
I mean, I’m a Whovian.
She’s a Trekkie.
The Pakistani guy was, like, ANYTHING GOES.
Together, we fought crime.
(But not before they were silly enough to ask me to explain to them the history of the Japanese writing system. Ahahahahahahahaha)
3. Then, the train was delayed, because there was a crash or collision; I couldn’t hear, it was too loud. Anyway, they told us to get off, and then we got all our money back.
I’m now a proud owner of 950 yen, in small change.
I CAN BUY FIVE LITRES OF COFFEE NAO YESSS.
YESSS I CAN HAS.
4. Last night, I ended up making fun of crappy podcasts, so I slept maybe, maybe, two hours.
5. OMG tomorrow FUN AGAIN :D***
6. Also, one of the teachers I talked with told me about a cool place that sells the best drinks in Sendai. He’s a serious, 50-something guy, but, apparently, only drinks カクテル。超笑いたかった。DUDES, COCKTAILS ARE VERY MANLY THOUGH :D :D :D ****
ALSO, ISHINOMAKI IS PRETTY AND HAS BUTTERFLIES HUGE LIKE GIANT FLYING FROGS.
(WE WERE FREAKED OUT ANYWAY)
ONE COLLIDED WITH ME. IT ALMOST HURT :D :D :D
* I can’t even try to imitate it, but. The geekiness: it involved corporate lawyers, human security and paragraphs.
**OMG SO CUTE. She’s seven and also training karate.
*** Never thought I would ever have fun DOING GOOD DEEDS ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
**** Also, only drinkable because they contain alcohol. BEER <3