1. Awesome articles about biased and racist and dumb and arseholish treatment of Muslims in the media.
I mean, imagine anybody saying those things about Xians, oh, gee. And yet, Xians are as full of fatwa envy SNAAAAAAAAAAAAARL at least as much as they are full of themselves:
(Seriously, everything they write is totally awesome)
2. A teaser of Dawkins’ new book. Om nom nom nom nom. Sadly, I can’t yet order it in Japan, and I’ll be switching countries soon, anyway, so :(
3. Cool stuff about the fail that is creationism, among other things. Also, Jesuits*.
4. Melissa McEwan from Shakesville on misogyny. Don’t read the comments *barfs*.
5. Another Casual Friday at Cognitive Daily, this time, about thriftiness! This is how you make surveys online, by the way. OMG SO MANY CHARTS *SWOON*.
6. The Carnival of the Godless is online! Reeeeeed eeeeeeeeet.
*Instant hilarity, guys.