1. Philip Pullum is writing a book, and Vatican is throwing a hissy fit already. Can’t wait to read the book!
Can’t wait to see more hissy fits! Guys, you’re hilarious.
2. Over in the US, poor oppressed theists are throwing hissy fits, too:
I cringed. I was disgusted at the same time.
I said how dare you take the scriptures and twist it to fit your needs.
Ahahahahaha. My irony-meter needs to be replaced like now. Why the outrage? Somebody made billboards quoting the Bible, you see. More importantly, the outrageously disgusting parts that don’t tell you to go get the queers:
David loved Jonathan more than women (II Samuel 1:26)
LOL THE EBOL MANIPULATION.
3. Transphobic shenanigans in Malaysia. The Imams, or whatever, should stop being so perversely interested in other people’s fashion choices and sex lives, and maybe, start a crusade against woo or something.
I’d watch that.
4. In Mali, a pro-women’s rights law is blocked by religious wackos. Meanwhile, in Kenya a gunman attacks an exclusively female village. The police refuse to do anything, because it a “domestic issue”. FAIL.
5. Catholic priests who abuse and rape children are courageous for anonymously coming out with their stories when they know nobody will punish them, but civil unions for the gayz are still evil, says the Catholic church (news at 11).
6. I must be a very sad person, because I actually want to see that trainwreck. C’mon, Sharia-complaint super heroes? Instant hilarity.