1. I have a flat!
2… with no internet connection yet.
3. But the plums here are awesome!
4. The fountain in the Schillerplatz in the ugliest thing ever.
5. By which I mean, I wholeheartedly approve.
6. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I can`t take any photos to prove my point.
7. Mainz is like 2kmx2km.
8. Only the campus is like 200kmx200km.
9. This can only mean one thing: BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!!!!!!
10. Right in front of the Johannes Gutenberg Universität campus is a cemetery. I find it strangely fitting.
11. I haven`t been there yet, `cause they had no flats to offer there.
12. Not the sort of I was looking for anyway.
13. And none of them had an internet connection, so there.
14. I hate German keyboards. They have “y” where normal keyboards have “z” and vice versa. This is sick and perverted.
15. People are seriously so nice it almost creeps me out.
16. It also remains a mystery what they do on the weekends. Because, shops closed, restaurants and cafés closed, pubs closed, and only a small number of people can be found engaging in the wholesome activity of walking or cycling. WHERE IS THE REST? WORSHIPPING CTHULHU? Somehow, I wouldn`t be surprised. There is something about the small towns and the Great Old Ones, you know.
17. Lol, prime number!
18. Also, nobody cares if Polanski rots in prison. YAY.